Thursday, November 1, 2007

tagged

I got tagged by Mindi, I am not sure exactly what that means, but I figure I am supposed to fill out this silly list :) Thanks, Minda for the chance.....I still think I could run faster than you and you wouldn't be able to tag me, but I will play along with your virtual fantasy....

1. Best thing you cooked this last week.
I haven't cooked since I made "breakfast for dinner"---eggs, mickey mouse pancakes, and bacon; the best thing that I have eaten that was made by my beautiful, excellent cook of a wife was Ina's biscuits and chicken

2. If money, time, and babysitting were no object where would you go?
Paris...with my beautiful, excellent cook of a wife :)

3. When was the last time you cried?
I don't cry....just kidding...probably in church after the primary program; kristine did an amazing job teaching her primary kids those songs and it paid off with a beautiful program, when James got up and said his perfectly memorized part and scripture, I shed a few tears; nothing like the simple faith of a child to increase your testimony of the gospel

4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
serving a mission for the LDS church in Paris, France
I would have just gotten there, serving in Rennes in Bretagne
eating escargot for the first time
seeing Mont St. Michel
watching Fred get baptized

5. 5 things on my to do list.
start writing my literature review for my doctoral dissertation proposal
go to bed
plan what I will be teaching next week
read a book, just for fun and not for class
relax

6. 5 favorite snacks.
coca-cola classic
popcorn
costco trail mix
snickers
sour patch kids

7. 5 bad habits.
staying up too late watching tv
biting my fingernails
drinking too much coca-cola
changing the alarm clock in the middle of the night so I don't get up to go running
talking about poo

8. 5 favorite foods
pulled pork
pizza
sweet and sour meatballs
french fries
coca-cola (I know it might not count, but come on....I love it)

9. 5 places I've been
France
Oregon :)
North Carolina
Washington, D.C. (with 25 8th graders....what could be better)
Omaha

10.5 favorite memories
being on mission at the same time as Kristine (bizarre, but that is when I fell madly for her)
marrying the love of my life on an ugly Groundhog Day morning
the birth of my two beautiful boys
hiking in Zion National Park with Kristine on our "honeymoon"
being in the temple with my entire family

There....I hope that you are happy.... I now tag Britt, Greg, and Alisa

No comments: